If you are just like me binge watching YouTube the whole night, the white background of the YouTube homepage might be stressful for your eyes. Why not enable dark mode?
Here’s how you can enable dark mode in YouTube :
- Open Chrome, make sure its the latest & updated version of Google chrome.
- Open the developer mode and go to console or just press Crtl + Shift + I to open developer mode.
- Open the Console tab.
Paste the following text and hit enter :
- Close the developer window and refresh the page.
- Go to the settings that is available in the top right of the page next to the search option.
- Enable the dark mode by toggling the switch. That easy!
Source : Owen